Who do I look like? Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps By Angel - May 05, 2007 I have to say, I don't really agree with this. But ok. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Brookie said… It's gotta be the smile!Um, what happened to your teeth? It's strange to see you with... no gap. Don't mind it, so much, but it's just different.Not in a bad or good way, just difficult to get used to...Huh.
Housesitting By Angel - September 28, 2008 I get to house-sit this week. I'm excited! They have Dish Network AND internet!! It's wonderful! I'm so excited! Read more
Good news in store? By Angel - January 20, 2012 Hopefully I'll have some good news to report soon! I'm not going into details because I'm afraid of jinxing it, but I'm excited! :D Read more
Comments
Um, what happened to your teeth? It's strange to see you with... no gap. Don't mind it, so much, but it's just different.
Not in a bad or good way, just difficult to get used to...
Huh.